The Perfect Guest experience is more than just a warm smile and welcoming atmosphere. Our people are what bring a dining experience to life for our Guests. The creation of our menu items, a welcoming greeting, and service that makes a genuine connection, this is what a Ricky’s Guest looks forward to on their every visit and this is your opportunity to be a part of it.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE: As a Ricky’s Cook you support the Sous Chef and Executive Chef in executing the perfect culinary program in your location. You drive food quality, maintain a clean and professional kitchen, inspire and maintain high team morale and a standard of 100%
Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, and vulnerable youth are welcome to apply.
Company Name: Ricky’s All Day Grill
Business Address: 6550 Island Hwy North, Nanaimo, BC V9V 1K8
Title of Position: Line Cook (NOC 6322)
Position Available: 3
Employment Type: Fulltime, permanent (40 hours/week)
Language required: English
Location of work: same as business address
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Completion of Secondary School
· At least 1 year of experience as a cook
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 6550 Island Hwy North, Nanaimo, BC from 09:00 to 17:00.
Tagged as: cook
Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar – Cochrane is NOW HIRING Five (5) Cooks (Ref# OJCC5)! If you want to be...Apply For This Job