Private Household is looking to hire a Child Caregiver for full time permanent dayshift. The candidate’s duties include:
· Take children to and from school and to appointments;
· Supervise and care for children;
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for children;
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
· Bathe, dress and feed children;
· Help children with homework;
· Tend to emotional well-being of children.
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate; completion of a training program in child care or a related field would be an asset.
1. At least 1 year paid experience in a child care.
2. Effective interpersonal skills.
3. Flexible and Reliable.
4. Excellent oral communication.
Children’s Ages: 1-8 years
Compensation: 15$ per hour paid by-weekly; relocation costs covered by employer
Location of employment: Work in employer’s home in Edmonton , AB T5Z 3X1
Language of work: English
Please apply: By Email: email@example.com
Tagged as:babysitter, child caregiver