Job Title: Tattoo Artist (NOC 6562)
Terms of Employment: Full time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
CAD$ 14.60 per hour + 30% commission per piece of work + 4% vacation pay added to the bi-weekly payment.
Employment conditions: day, week, weekend
Work Conditions: Repetitive tasks; attention to details, hand-eye coordination, a combination of sitting and standing for
Infinite Expressions Tattoo Studio, a clean, professional, well-established business for over ten years, is seeking a full-time/permanent and experienced Tattoo Artist. Infinite Expressions Tattoo Studio offers a professional environment. The successful candidate must have a minimum experience of 3 years as a professional tattoo artist. Must be versatile in all styles, repairs, and cover-ups. Must have experience in customer service.
· Designing and applying tattoos, especially Black & Grey, Photo Realism and Detailed Portraits
· Performing repairs and cover-ups
· Consulting with clients to discuss placement, size, design, and price of tattoo
· Maintaining a clean and orderly workspace in compliance with the rules of a sanitary environment
· Attending daily appointments and weekly walk-in days
· Scheduling appointments in person and over the phone
NOC Group: Tattoo Artist (NOC 6562)
· Necessary Skills/Qualifications:
· High school or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of professional shop experience as a tattoo artist
· Must have Strong Well-rounded Portfolio
· Must be versatile in all styles
· Experience with Black & Grey, Photo Realism and Detailed Portraits
· Attention to Detail and Customer Service Oriented
· English Proficiency: basic communication skills
· WHIMIS Certificate: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
· Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate (Preferred)
Please provide us with your resume, cover letter, portfolio (online link, digitized or hard copy) and detailed contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions: Please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Invitation to all applicants: We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate by nationality or gender. We encourage applications from visible minority groups including vulnerable youth, aboriginals and newly landed immigrants.