Job Title: Tattoo Artist (NOC 6562)
Terms of Employment: Full time, permanent position (40 hours a week)
CAD$ 14.60 per hour + 30% commission per piece of work + 4% vacation pay added to the bi-weekly payment.
Employment conditions: day, week, weekend
Work Conditions: Repetitive tasks; attention to details, hand-eye coordination, a combination of sitting and standing for
Infinite Expressions Tattoo Studio, a clean, professional, well-established business for over ten years, is seeking a full-time/permanent and experienced Tattoo Artist. Infinite Expressions Tattoo Studio offers a professional environment. The successful candidate must have a minimum experience of 3 years as a professional tattoo artist. Must be versatile in all styles, repairs, and cover-ups. Must have experience in customer service.
· Designing and applying tattoos, especially Black & Grey, Photo Realism and Detailed Portraits
· Performing repairs and cover-ups
· Consulting with clients to discuss placement, size, design, and price of tattoo
· Maintaining a clean and orderly workspace in compliance with the rules of a sanitary environment
· Attending daily appointments and weekly walk-in days
· Scheduling appointments in person and over the phone
NOC Group: Tattoo Artist (NOC 6562)
· Necessary Skills/Qualifications:
· High school or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years of professional shop experience as a tattoo artist
· Must have Strong Well-rounded Portfolio
· Must be versatile in all styles
· Experience with Black & Grey, Photo Realism and Detailed Portraits
· Attention to Detail and Customer Service Oriented
· English Proficiency: basic communication skills
· WHIMIS Certificate: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
· Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate (Preferred)
Please provide us with your resume, cover letter, portfolio (online link, digitized or hard copy) and detailed contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions: Please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Invitation to all applicants: We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate by nationality or gender. We encourage applications from visible minority groups including vulnerable youth, aboriginals and newly landed immigrants.
We are looking for a cleaning supervisor to manager and supervise day to day activities and cleaning staff for some...Apply For This Job