Can Design is seeking an individual to fill the role of an Exhibit Designer.
Can-Design has been in business for over 20 years. But in many ways, everyday feels like a new beginning. The print industry, its technology, techniques and materials, is changing rapidly. To deliver the greatest value to our clients, and help them achieve their business goals, we don’t rest on our laurels – it’s just not who we are. We offer clients a full range of high quality, digital large format printing, signage, displays and car wraps.
Who we are is defined by what we do everyday – learn, grow, innovate, and find better ways to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
At Can-Design, we help to make the dream come true. Get ready for your perfect job, one that encourages you to think creatively & strategically to realize the conceptual vision. Are you good with your hands and ready to build? If so, prepare to create, transform and elevate.
The exhibit designer creates the frames works of our client’s visions. We are a team of sophisticated artist who chisel bit by bit to form the sculpture & drive the forklift & pour the concrete to set it in place. We have the eagle eye for details and we are never satisfied until our clients are.
The successful candidate will have an university degree in fine arts or visual arts with specialization in exhibit design (or similar) or will have completed a college or art school program in exhibit design (or similar) as well as 2 years or more of related work experience in advertising or event promotions or production.
All candidates must be able to provide proof of their creative ability, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work.
Job Duties include:
· Working closely with and report directly to the Creative Director in establishing project schedules
· Coordination of all exhibit projects with consultants and contractors to ensure all requirements and standard are obtained
· Ensure drawings are to satisfaction and production fulfil the requirement
· Monitor project schedule and scope of work of project
· 2 years or more of related work experience in advertising or event promotions or production
· Candidate must have strong problem solving ability, good presentation skill and organized work style, with passion in the field
· Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Good team player with innovative thinking and willing to work overtime
· Self-initiative & motivated, independent, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure and tight schedule
Tagged as: adobe photoshop, advertising, autocad, event, illustrator , production
Brampton, ON Salary$23.50 to $25.00 / hour (To be negotiated) Vacancies 1 Vacancy Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces,...Apply For This Job
Develop and implement e-commerce strategy in order to improve our current garage website performance. Plan, organise, control, evaluate and maintenance...Apply For This Job
Covenant Chapel seeks a Session Musician. Located at 66 Toro Road, Toronto, Ontario, Covenant Chapel has a mandate to redeem...Apply For This Job